Experience a fun paddleboarding trip to the caves plus an exhilarating cliff-jumping activity! Experience our two most popular adventures with this combination package.
SUP Tour - Ingrina Caves
Explore the coastline!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6 to 11 • Children go on the same board with an adult
Discover Enchanting Algarve Caves on a Stand-Up Paddle Board!
Explore the hidden coastline and caves of the Southwest Algarve in Portugal. Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) provides a unique and immersive experience, as participants glide across the pristine waters, discovering the region’s hidden gems. Led by experienced guides, participants will embark on a guided tour that begins at the picturesque beach of Ingrina. After receiving a brief introduction to SUP techniques and safety instructions, adventurers will set off on their boards, paddling along the stunning coastline. As they navigate the gentle waves, participants will have the opportunity to marvel at the breathtaking cliffs, secluded beaches, and striking rock formations that characterize the Algarve’s Southwest coast. The tour will take them through a maze of hidden caves and grottoes, offering a sense of wonder and discovery as they explore these natural wonders up close.
The crystal-clear waters of the Algarve provide excellent visibility, allowing participants to observe the diverse marine life that inhabits the area. From colorful fish swimming beneath their boards to curious dolphins occasionally making an appearance, the SUP Tour – Ingrina Caves promises encounters with the region’s vibrant underwater world.
This activity caters to all levels of experience, with guides offering assistance and guidance throughout the tour. It is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the serenity of the ocean, connect with nature, and create lasting memories of the Algarve’s hidden coastline and caves.
Meeting Point & Time / Pick Ups / Drop Offs
Meeting point is in front of our garage at 9:45.
Address: EM1257, N 6, 8650-310 Raposeira
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/9hT5oGvzZUk
- Arriving by car at the meeting point. There’s free parking on the street and down at the beach, where we’ll go.
- If you don’t have a car we can provide Pick up & Drop off in Lagos at the Central Bus Station for 15€ extra per booking/group. Pick up also possible in Luz, Espiche, Burgau, Budens, Salema, Figueira, Raposeira, Vila do Bispo and Sagres. Please advise us with address and town name.
- Staying in Alvor, Portimão, Carvoeiro, Armação de Pera, Albufeira, Quarteira, Vilamoura, Faro or any other town in central Algarve? You can take a morning Train or Bus to Lagos where we can pick you up. Feel free to ask us for travel tips, we’ve been helping our clients get to us successfully by public transport. You should also consider renting a car for a couple of days, really cheap deals can be found at www.kayak.com/cars
Algarve Train timetable:
What you'll be doing
- Explore the hidden coastline and caves of southwest Algarve, near Lagos and Sagres from the unique perspective of a Stand Up Paddleboard, and discover places you would never see on a boat tour.
- We will take you through the Natural Park to a paradise secret beach for a great SUP adventure.
- If you’ve never tried stand-up paddleboarding before, then you are in for a treat! ASI-certified SUP Instructors will show you the basics and all safety techniques in a 15min land-based lesson.
- All paddleboard equipment is provided. A lot easier than surfing, you’ll soon be standing on SUP boards that are big and stable.
- Then, it’s time to hit the coast, starting at a slow pace, practicing your skills, stopping to enjoy magnificent grottoes, rock formations and taking pictures.
- Visit hidden beaches, and paddle inside turquoise water caves.
- Look out for birds above you, and fish below. There are also a couple of smaller caves to venture inside by swimming into them!
- You will even get the opportunity to try some cliff jumping for an adrenaline kick, or splash around and swim if you prefer to take things gently.
- Oh, did we mention that pictures and videos are included? Yes, our guides will do that for you and you’ll receive them by email afterwards!
- Children can go on the same board with an adult
- Explore beautiful caves and grottoes by SUP
- Learn Standup Paddleboarding in SW coast of Algarve
- Jump off a cliff for an adrenaline thrill
- Swim through small adventurous sea caves
- Admire huge cliffs and secret beaches
- SUP lesson and guided tour
- Equipment: Standup Board, Paddle, wetsuit, buoyancy aid
- Pictures of your session
- ASI certified SUP instructors
What to bring
- Swim suit to wear under wetsuit
- Dry change of clothes